Customers also viewed these products
Igloo Regiment Lunch Sack Duo, Olive
Check out these related products
- Clearance$8.15 List price $16.99Save $8.84
- Reduced Price$59.39 List price $65.99Save $6.60
- Reduced Price$11.03 List price $15.03Save $4.00
- Clearance$8.84 List price $17.99Save $9.15
- Clearance$8.40 List price $16.99Save $8.59
- Clearance$8.63 List price $17.99Save $9.36
- Clearance$9.16 List price $18.99Save $9.83
- Reduced Price$40.55 List price $62.48Save $21.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Igloo Regiment Lunch Sack Duo is constructed from a 20 oz durable waxed canvas and features an insulated cooler compartment with a wide-mouth opening. It also has an easy-to-open hook-and-loop closure. The olive Igloo duo comes with a grab handle with a genuine leather accent that is elegant and convenient to use. For your safety, this item has a leak-resistant antimicrobial liner.
Igloo Regiment Lunch Sack Duo, Olive:
- Constructed from 20 oz durable waxed canvas
- Insulated cooler compartment with wide-mouth opening
- Easy-open hook-and-loop closure
- Convenient grab handle with genuine leather accent
- Canvas sack is leak-resistant
- Easy-to-clean antimicrobial liner
|Manufacturer Part Number:||56226|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 5.50 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will comfortable hold 9 -12 oz cans.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Based on the dimensions, you could force 12 cans in it, but I'd venture that about 9 cans would be the best fit. Also, for those 9 cans, you'd be laying 3 of them down across the top of the other 6 cans. So you'd have a 6-pack sitting up in the bottom with 3 laying across the top of the 6-pack. I based that on the bag dimensions of 5.5*8.0*9.5 and a soda can's dimensions of d=2.5, h=4.8. All measurements in inches.by CorruptSausage4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6by BrenBrenInNE4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- Clearance$2.57 List price $7.63Save $5.06
- Reduced Price$4.81 List price $15.95Save $11.14
- Rollback$12.99 Was $15.97Save $2.98