About this item
Enjoy your next outdoor adventure with the Igloo Realtree Backpack Cooler. The stylish camo fabric makes it ideal for camping, hunting and hiking through the wilderness or just on your way to work or school. The sportsman cooler features exterior storage pockets that give you plenty of room for your keys, phone, music player and more. Polartherm insulation keeps your lunch cold until you're ready to eat. With a heat-sealed, no-leak liner, this Igloo backpack cooler seals the cold inside. It features quick-access drink holders that help you keep your favorite beverages within reach. The flat platform bottom keeps it sturdy when you set it down. It features adjustable padded shoulder straps that lets you carry it easily. It is large enough to handle all your portable food storage needs.
Igloo Realtree Backpack Cooler:
- No-leak, heat-sealed liner
- Numerous exterior storage pockets
- Quick-access drink holders
- Sportsman cooler ideal for hunting, hiking and more
- Polartherm insulation
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Camo exterior for the great outdoors
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.3 x 9.8 x 13.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a larger mesh pocket on one side that has an elastic pull-tie closure. There are two smaller pockets on the other side that do not close. There is a zip pouch on the front with dividers, and a zip pouch in the lid . There is also a telephone pouch on the shoulder strap.by LaRanchera5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 On the lid of the cooler portion, there is a small zippered pocket, large enough for a handful of flash drives. On one side, there are 2 insulated drink pockets. On the other is a large mesh pocket, which isn't quite filled when I carry an eyeglass case and a large prescription bottle. On the front (back?) of the pack, there is a roomy half moon zippered pocket with 2 isolating pockets inside. Each of them is large enough for an overstuffed men's wallet, and other items can fit in the half-moon itself. AND, behind the half-moon is a mesh pocket, that is just barely large enough for a 10 inch tablet in a case with a Bluetooth keyboard. This little bag has already become my daily lunch box, and will be going with me as soon as I get the leg healed enough to get back in the woods or a boat. Well worth the money!by Blackhat724/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- zippered flat pocket on the front and three pockets on the sidesby SturgeonRiverCrossing8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5by Skippy2226/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 6by An anonymous customer9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Advertised and labeled as 18 twelve ounce cans. It will easily hold a 12 pack with plenty of ice.by Blackhat724/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 8, 12 if you don't use the outside pockets.by LaRanchera10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Enough for you to go somewhere and go back to refillby An anonymous customer10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 12by Bossybenntt10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag itself isn't heavy at all. It would depend on what you put in it.by Blackhat724/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We us it for Disneyland trips and fill it to capacity. So on a bike should be ok.by Transitas8/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a backpack cooler, which is intended for camping or keeping food cool. If you are planning to go mountain biking and want to bring supplies, this may be for you. However, if you are just planning to bike around, it may be better to find a real biking backpack, as it seems that this is a backpack for more heavy duty purposes.by CommunityAnswer8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?