Igloo Premium 12-Bottle Wine Cooler
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $27.49 List price $44.99Save $17.50
- $29.86 List price $39.99Save $10.13
- Rollback$39.88 Was $69.99Save $30.11
- $44.97 List price $79.99Save $35.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Store several of your favorite bottles in the Igloo Premium 12-Bottle Wine Cooler. With this cooler, you'll always have cold wine available for when you're ready to pop the cork. A simple touch-button allows you to regulate the temperature to your specific preferences. White interior light, adjustable height.
Igloo Premium 12-Bottle Wine Cooler:
- Holds up to 12 bottles
- Temperature display
- 2-layer glass door design
- Button to regulate temperature
- White interior light
- Adjustable height
- Igloo Wine Cooler Premium, 12-Bottle overall dimensions: 13"L x 18.20"W x 17"H
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FRW133|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 18.20 x 17.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Racks are removable, not sure how many cans of beer you can fit into it.by NYREALTOR201410/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ds754/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could even leave the racks in. They are removable. The lowest temperature is 51 degrees.by bbooks6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Knightowl234/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if you take out two shelves. But remember. It only drops to 52 degrees. Built mainly for wine.by Hotmix4974/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can hold a few if you adjust the shelves.by NYREALTOR20144/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby whineo4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you take out two racks it will hold 4 soda bottles.by bbooks4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured the device (to answer this question). It is 19.5 inches deep (49.5 cm), 13 5/8 inches wide (34.6 cm) and 18 7/8 inches tall (47.9 cm). However, note that the legs of the device are about 13.5 inches apart and you can easily place the device on a 16 inch counter top if it can protrude a couple of inches both directions. If the counter top is facing a wall, you can not do this as the front legs would be hanging out of the counter top and you must also remember to leave the breathing space behind the device. I guess you can not find a cooler only 13 inches deep, as a standard wine bottle is already about 12 inches tall (and since wine bottles are stored on their sides, the depth of all wine coolers must be at least the bottle length plus some more for the cooler walls and machinery).by FinnRay9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no problem. Keep it an inch from the back wall and 1/2inch apart from anything on both sidesby Hotmix4973/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 19" deep 13 1/2 " wide 18" tallby ds754/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The overall measurements for the Igloo Premium 12-Bottle Wine Cooler are 13"L x 18.20"W x 17"H. It will fit on a 16" counter top.by CommunityAnswer4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?