Similar items in stock
- $44.99List price
Igloo Mirror Lake 17' x 9' Tent, Sleeps 6
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Igloo tents incorporate innovative design elements that result in a more cool and comfortable camping experience. The 'comfort' package includes silver-coated rainflys for UV A/B protection, generous mesh placements, integrated ceiling and floor vents for optimal air flow, water-resistant coatings and tape/welded seams, all working together to keep you cool, dry and more comfortable during the night while you sleep. The Igloo Outdoor Camping Tent features three doors for easy access as well as five windows for more airflow and to see out of the tent. The 17' x 9' Igloo Mirror Lake 6 Person Tent features a polyester and fiberglass construction.
Igloo Mirror Lake 17' x 9' Tent, Sleeps 6:
- Innovative design elements
- Sleeps 6
- Silver-coated rainflys
- UV A/B protection
- Generous mesh placements
- Integrated ceiling and floor vents
- Optimal air flow
- Water-resistant coatings
- Tape/welded seams
- 3 doors and 5 windows
- Polyester and fiberglass construction
- Dimensions: 204"L x 108"W
- Weight: 5.66 lbs
- Height: 90"
- Model# 51029
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||204.0 x 108.0 x 90.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. how is this tent holding up? CAn you stand up in this tent and this might be a little to much to ask but can some one email me or post pictures of it
- It has a height of 90" which is 7 and 1/2 feet and that should be enough to stand up inside the tent. It is made of polyester and fiberglass, water-resistant coatings and tape/welded seams which holds up nicely in harsh weather.by CommunityAnswer6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I set mine up a day with light gusty winds. with no problems. we slept out that night to test , was fairly gusty that night but held up fineby lbjade6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no zip up walls in the screen room. There is also no floor.by FultonNy7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?