Similar items in stock
Igloo Marine 48-Quart Cooler
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Igloo Marine coolers are preferred by fishermen and boating enthusiasts everywhere. The Igloo Marine 48-quart cooler is loaded with features designed for marine functionality and built to withstand wet, sunny and salty conditions. From the first name in coolers comes the perfect portable ice chest for use around water — the Igloo Marine 48-quart cooler.
Igloo Marine 48-Quart Cooler:
- UV inhibitors guard against sun damage
- Stain- and odor-resistant liner
- Stainless steel corrosion-resistant screws
- Recessed, triple-snap drain plug
- Ideal for outdoors, hunting, fishing and boating
- Igloo cooler holds 76 twelve-ounce cans or multiple upright 2-liter bottles
- Ultratherm insulated body keeps contents cold longer
- Fish-measuring ruler on lid
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down feature
- Measures: 25.75"L x 14.63"W x 14.5"H
- Weighs only 8.8 pounds
- Igloo cooler model #44485
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.6 x 14.6 x 14.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Trust the materials in the cooler completely. I stored a combination of beverages and food, butter, cheese, bread, fruit and cold cuts all day and all night in 68-89 degree temperatures. The next morning 1/3 of the ice was still in the cooler and the food was very cold and fine.by TarponGuy12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby KNIGHTRIDER1314/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. I used it for four days straight and the food was cold. I dont know what your average weather temperture in florida is but in NY ours was in the 70's when I used it.by KNIGHTRIDER1316/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't say for sure; it would depend on whether it's sitting in hot sun or in a shaded area. One of the reasons I bought it was because if is white, and that should help. But if you need food to be cold and safe for that length of time, you might look at a more "extreme" cooler such as a Yeti.by AimD6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?