Keep food frozen while saving energy with this Igloo 7.2 cu ft Chest Freezer. The freezer features an adjustable thermostat that allows you to freeze to -18 degrees. With deep cooling and quick freezing action, the Igloo freezer is perfect for storing frozen food items and ice. The design includes an easy defrost system.
Igloo 7.2 cu ft Chest Freezer, White:
7.2 cu ft capacity
Freezing temperature to -18 degrees
Deep cooling and quick freezing
Easy defrost through drain cap at bottom
1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions of the Igloo chest freezer, white: 37"W x 36"D x 26"H
Walmart Product Care Plans A limited product warranty is included free for most items. With an optional Walmart Care Plan you can enhance the manufacturer's coverage from the date of purchase . Walmart Product Care Plans cover 100% of the cost for repair or replacement, including shipping charges for the exchange.
We'll show you Care Plan options and pricing at checkout if applicable, or go to www.walmart.com/careplans for more information.
Supplier Warranty: "
This quality product is warranted to be free from manufacturer’s defects in material and workman-ship, provided that the unit is used under the normal operating conditions intended by the manufacturer. Should you have any problem with this product, please and it is highly recommended to visit our website at www.curtisint.com before you take any other steps as we have additional copies of instruction manuals, operating manuals and trouble shooting tips on our website which gives you the answer on most of the questions you could have in operating the unit. TERMS OF WARRANTY C.I. Service Dept. warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year on parts and 1 year on labor. If you originally purchased your product more than 1 year ago, a repair fee will apply. Nothing within this warranty shall imply that C.I. will be responsible or liable for any damage to any items placed in this appliance, whether due to any defect of the appliance, or its use, whether proper or improper. EXCLUSIONS Save as herein provided, C.I. Service Dept. (Canada) or C.I. Service Dept. (USA), there are no other warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees, express or implied, made or intended by C.I. or its authorized distributors and all other warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees, including any warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees under any Sale of Goods Act or like legislation or statue is hereby expressly excluded. Save as herein provided, C.I. Service Dept. (Canada) or C.I. Service Dept. (USA), shall not be responsible for any damages to persons or property, including the unit itself, howsoever caused or any consequential damages arising from the malfunction of the unit and by the purchase of the unit, the purchaser does hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless C.I. from any claim for damages to persons or property caused by the unit. TO OBTAIN REPAIRS UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY 1. The original purchaser must present a copy of the original bill of sale and the service warranty card.
2. Any alterations, abuse, misuse, battery corrosion or accidental damage voids the warranty.
3. The warranty does not cover cabinets and accessories.
4. No warranty or insurance contained or set out shall apply when damage or repair is caused by power failure; damage in transit or when moving the unit; improper power supply; use for commercial or industrial purposes; service calls resulting in customer education, etc.
5. The defective product should be taken or mailed to: Canada U.S.A C.I. Service Dept. Curtis International Ltd 315 Attwell Drive 100 Lakeview Parkway Toronto, Ontario Vernon Hills, IL M9W 5C1 60061 For service assistance and product information, please call: 1-800-968-9853. If mailing the product, the freight must be prepaid and a money order for $7.00 should be included to cover the cost of insurance and the return of the product.
6. C.I. reserves the right to repair or replace the parts, which have become defective.