About this item
The Igloo 5.1 cu ft Chest Freezer is the perfect solution for all your food storage needs. This compact Igloo chest freezer will fit nearly anywhere — in your kitchen, garage, studio or office. This versatile white Igloo freezer features a rotary temperature control, manual defrost, storage basket for miscellaneous items, and a recessed handle for easy access. The Igloo chest freezer can also be used for long-term or overflow food storage. Organize your refrigerator and freezer and let the Igloo 5.2 cu ft Chest Freezer pick up the extra slack. The affordable price and design make this freezer a wise investment.
Igloo 5.1 cu ft Chest Freezer, White:
- Capacity: 5.1 cu ft
- Rotary temperature control
- Freezing temperatures to -18 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manual defrost
- Storage basket for miscellaneous items
- Recessed handle for easy access
- Igloo 5.1 cu ft Chest Freezer dimensions: 28.1"L x 20.2"W x 32.1"H
- Model# FRF450
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||184.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.1 x 20.2 x 32.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The top is on hinges at the back and lifts up.by ProfessorMarshall10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Picture is completely missleading. Come on Walmart fix your add. It is a chest (open at the top) model Look for the 3.6 model for the closest resemblance. LOLby Thankfultoo12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ask because the fact sheet I found for the 3.1 cu ft igloo freezer with the SAME model number shows it opening from the front: http://www.curtisint.com/web/..%5Cproducts%5CImages%5CSpecSheets%5CFRF450.pdf That is why I was wondering about this one...seeing how it is the same model number, just larger in size. Thanks!by cleanernow11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In the listing this is called a CHEST freezer. A chest freezer opens at the top. A freezer that opens from the front is called an UPRIGHT freezer. So, if we go by the listing of it being a Chest freezer I would assume that it opens at the top. I can see why you asked this question though, because of the way it has the stainless steel in the front. I hope this has answered your questions.by locationalcustomer11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- I only see White as an optionby ProfessorMarshall1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You guessed it.... The picture is incorrect. The Igloo 3.6 model looks just like the 5.2 model. BTW I measured 5.1 cu inches.by Thankfultoo12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - a rubber stopper/plug inside the unit at the bottom of the chestby ProfessorMarshall3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my rubber plug was laying loose in the bottom waiting to be mashed into the drain hole.by Thankfultoo12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?