About this item
The Igloo 5.1 cu ft Chest Freezer gives you ample room to stock up on sale items and household favorites. It features an adjustable thermostat and a freezing temperature of -18 degrees. This Igloo chest freezer is designed with energy efficiency in mind, and it provides deep cooling and quick freezing that help to lock in food quality. It is also easy to defrost and comes with a convenient cap at the bottom for draining.
Igloo 5.1 cu ft Chest Freezer, Black:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||85.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 22.0 x 33.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Noby CJKistler5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Drblw5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This freezer does not have a lock and key.by LOLA615/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no lockby ambush9185/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to defrost this freezer and why do all the reviews have dents when their product is deleivered?
- Yes you have to defrost this freezer. It has an internal drain cap that can be removed to allow for water removal after the freezer has defrost. Manual says to keep the lid up while defrosting. The dents are simple from poor packaging and not carefully and properly handled.by Shopperholic15/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you have to manually defrost this freezer. I believe the dents are either due to Igloo employees or whoever Igloo employs to ship their products. Or it could be a combination of both. Either way, it is just horrible. Damage occurs on occasion with any company and with any product, but not like this. I was dumb enough to think my experience may be an exception but it wasn't. I would estimate that over 80 percent of their freezers are arriving damaged and that estimate may be low.by CJKistler5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had dents in mines also but I didn't think it was worth sending it back. Main point is, the dent does not hinder the freezer from performing its main job and that is to freeze products.by Drblw2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured mine and it's 29x20x33. This is the freezer that I ordered from Walmart.by DawnAndJim5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The external dimensions of the freezer are 19" W x 22" x 33" H.by CommunityAnswer5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?