Igloo 3.2 cu. ft. 2-Door Refrigerator and Freezer, Stainless Steel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your groceries fresh and your beverages cold with the Igloo 3.2-Cubic Foot 2-Door Refrigerator and Freezer. It's roomy enough for your perishables, snacks and drinks, but small and sleek enough to fit almost anywhere. This compact freestanding 2-door fridge features a vegetable drawer with a glass shelf to keep your lettuce crisp, and the slide-out shelves provide additional room. Plus, the reversible door features a built-in door can holder and built-in tall bottle holder. This small refrigerator is perfect for college dorm rooms, offices, basements, rec rooms and more. The functional design and glossy stainless steel exterior lends a touch of style to your decor — even in places where space is a premium. Best of all, this compact refrigerator is CFC free and great for the environment.
Igloo 3.2-Cubic Foot Refrigerator and Freezer:
- Compressor cooling
- Adjustable thermostat
- CFC free — great for the environment
- Flush back design
- Reversible door
- Built-in door can holder
- Built-in door tall bottle holder
- Slide-out shelves
- Vegetable drawer with glass shelf keeps your vegetables crisp
- Compact refrigerator has a 1-year limited warranty
- Igloo refrigerator and freezer model #FR834
See all fridges on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 19.0 x 33.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does. Freezer section does not.by jto2374011/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (47) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Janreal8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The fridge does; the freezer doesn't.by ElectricB9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,it does have a lightby thumperbox9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has....by ninogigi8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by An anonymous customer8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby rapunzel207618/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. Hope this helps!by SugarPlumBaby888/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- noby kedt8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably, but not this one. Have you considered a chain and padlock? If you are handy at that sort of thing, you could install a desk type lock in the door yourself without too much trouble. Probably require a drill, screw driver and perhaps a dremel tool.by jto237408/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, GE makes one. I found it at Lowe's and Sam's Club.by JPalmer1289/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How about buying a big chain with a padlock and wrapping it around the fridge?by ElectricB9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- not on this onby thumperbox2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no....by ninogigi1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never seen one but it depends on what kind of lock you are talking about. They have locks that help keep the freezer closed or kids out, these are simply plastic straps that buckle together and latch the door shut. The straps have adhesive on them to stick to the side of the fridge and on the door. I've used these before to hold my freezer shut, it works great, holds strong, had to remove it a few times due to moving on several occasions. Finally just wouldn't hold any more but lasted a great 5 years and would've lasted for much longer if I never had to remove it for the few times that I did. Now if you are looking for a fridge with an actual lock on it, I've never seen, but could think that you could buy a lock and latch with a hinge and install it on the fridge. The doors themselves though are very thin so don't know how much force it'd take in order to bust the lock without cutting it.by Hatt2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Emmerson makes a fridge with a lock on it. Not sure if WalMart carries that brand name.by safesearch2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fridge does not have a lock.by NicevilleMom24/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is certainly not entirely manual defrost, to my knowledge. I had purchased two(2) of this exact same model: Igloo/Curtis 3.2 cubic ft., 2-door, stainless steel refrigerator, nearly one year ago. I've actually been wanting to add my answer to this question for many months, and now I finally am. Candidly, I am rather perplexed whenever viewing all the many answers asserting it is only manual defrost, since both of mine are indeed partially auto-defrost. In fact, this is a beneficial feature that makes my family and my office's staff even more satisfied with daily use of this product. I truly wonder if other customers may experience different operation, as this is a very obvious aspect.by LOYAL2WMT10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- No, manual defrost.by jto2374010/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to manually defrost, but it comes with a little ice scraper. I've had it three weeks and there's no build-up so far.by ElectricB9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not frost freeby thumperbox8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- From looking at the reviews on this it sounds like it isn't, one person wrote they love the fridge but it gets icy in the back of the freezer. Hope this helpsby Hatt8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby KdoPott8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- There's a little frost build up but not much. Hope this help!by SugarPlumBaby888/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- noby kedt8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?