Ideal Rental Property Record Book, 8-1/2 x 11, 60-Page Wirebound Book
Customers also viewed these products
- from $11.56
- $5.68 Was $6.70Save $1.02
- from $4.34
- from $2.90
- from $7.50
- $5.20 Was $5.52Save $0.32
- from $8.60
- from $73.10
- $15.82 Was $19.43Save $3.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ideal Rental Property Record Book is a wire-bound book that enables you keep records for one to four properties with one to sixty units in one location. The account record book lets you input income and expenses for each rental unit in one place for a complete record of profit and loss from each property. This business record book comes with instructions on how to keep track of profit and loss. It also has eight pre-made rental agreements. The 8-1/2" x 11" 60-page account record book is undated so that it can be used for any annual time period. This Ideal Rental Property Record Book is wire bound to allow it to lay flat on a desk while still letting pages turn freely. The 60-page account record book is 8-1/2" x 11", so it is easy to carry and store. Each business record book includes a receipt storage envelope to keep all receipts organized and in one place.
Ideal Rental Property Record Book, 8-1/2 x 11, 60-Page Wirebound Book:
- 60 pages
- Holds detailed annual account of rental property income and expenses
- Keeps records for one to four properties with one to sixty units
- Undated for use during any annual time period
- Includes instructions and eight rental agreements
- Receipt storage envelope
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.504|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know, but it has a place for everything, space for Income, expenses, storage envelopes for receipts, and it is very easy to understand and to work with.by LKB61516/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?