About this item
This Ideal Patio Medium Pet Door gives you and your pet more freedom. With adjustable height capabilities, tough safety glass and security lock, the Ideal pet door is a secure addition to any home or apartment. The aluminum pet door even has a weather strip that provides a rain-tight seal, allowing you to keep it installed all year round. The Ideal Patio Medium Pet Door is not only easy to install and durable but it can also help save you money on electricity costs. Don't worry about letting the bugs in anymore either — with the Ideal pet door, your cherished pup can navigate in and out of the house without ever opening the door.
Ideal Modular Aluminum Patio Pet Door White, Medium
- Freedom for you and your pet
- Adjustable height 77 5/8" to 80 3/8" (80")
- Fits right or left hand doors
- Tough safety glass and security lock
- Weather strip for weather-tight seal
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.0 x 1.875 x 10.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I didn't need any nuts bolts screws drills, nothing. It fits in the groove of the existing door frame.by KkRr5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will work.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no provision in this door for a locking feature. You would have to invent your own way to lock the door. See my review. You could mount this door against the non-sliding door. Then make your own methods to secure this too the non-sliding door.by Mensa810/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is a soft flap that is fastened across the top. My cat pushes it with his paw before going through...there is a small magnet at the bottom of the flap that keeps the wind from blowing it open.by njbuyer1235/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a soft vinyl magnetic flapby Ziabiker4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic doorway flap swings both ways and connects with magnets.by CGoodloe4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they will learn to love the freedom of the patio door. Don't underestimate them, they are stronger than you think.by Collectororganizer11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. You can train them to either push the flap open with their nose or their paw. Once they see a small opening, the will manage their way through it.by moempie1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?