About this item
Give your pet the freedom to come and go as he pleases without having to radically change your home. This Ideal Patio Pet Door Mill Finish can be affixed to right or left hand doors without issue and has an adjustable height of up to 80 inches to accommodate your dog's needs. The Modular Aluminum Ideal Pet Door is outfitted with tough safety glass and a safety lock so that, while your pet can use the doggy door to exit, you can feel confident in your home's security. This Ideal Patio Pet Door Mill Finish is great for sliding doors or entry ways and can be easily installed by one person. Included weather stripping will keep your pet door weather-tight. If you need a reliable pet door, consider buying the Ideal Patio Pet Door Mill Finish.
Ideal Modular Aluminum Patio Pet Door Mill Finish, Extra Large:
- Extra large pet door provides freedom for you and your pet
- Doggy door has an adjustable height of 77-5/8" to 80-3/8" (80")
- Fits right or left hand doors
- Tough safety glass and security lock
- Weather strip for weather-tight seal
- Easy for single person installation
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.0 x 1.875 x 15.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The door is adjustable with a height range of 77-5/8" to 80-3/8".by CommunityAnswer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (30)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a 140 lb. Great Dane and he is 27inches tall at his withers. Will this door be large enough for him?
- Yes it will be tall enough as it adjusts to a height of 80".by CommunityAnswer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (20)Was this answer helpful?