About this item
When your body aches, reach for the Icy Hot Gel for Muscle Pain Relief. The sponge applicator makes this soothing topical analgesic easy to apply, without the mess. With menthol as the only active ingredient, this pain-relieving gel can be applied on your neck, shoulder arms or back, so you can move comfortably through your day. The Icy Hot Gel for Muscle Pain Relief features a two-part pain relief — the "icy" dulls the pain as the "hot" relaxes sore or aching muscles. Plus, this menthol gel goes on your skin without leaving greasy residue. If you have mild arthritis or muscle and joint pain, the Icy Hot Gel for Muscle Pain Relief is formulated to effectively ease your muscle soreness. For sensitive noses, this topical analgesic is formulated with a vanishing scent that fades within minutes.
Icy Hot Gel for Muscle Pain Relief:
- Two part-pain relief—ice dulls the pain, and heat relaxes
- No mess-formula
- Vanishing scent
- Sponge applicator makes this topical analgesic is easy to apply
- Available in a 2.5 oz size
Provides temporary on-the-spot pain relief for:
- Body aches
- Back aches
- Leg cramps
- Sore muscles
Active Ingredient: Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40-2 (15.47%), Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Triethanolamine, Water.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.1 x 1.4 x 4.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Use only as directed -do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad -avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes -do not apply To wounds or damaged skin.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults And children over 12 years: -apply generously To affected area -squeeze desired amount Of icy hot pain relieving gel onto affected area -using the sponge-top applicator, massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed -repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor. Close cap tightly after use.
Allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, SD alcohol 40-2 (15.47%), steareth-2, steareth-21, triethanolamine, water.
Ask a question