Icy Hot Extra Strength Back & Large Areas Medicated Patch - 5ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
Relieve minor aches and pains for up to 8 hours with this extra-strength medicated patch for the back and large areas.
- Medicated patch
- Icy but hot
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmellose Sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxynol-30, Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.8 x 1.5 x 5.0|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Use only as directed -do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad -avoid contact with eyes And mucous membrane -do not apply To wounds or damaged skin.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults And children over 12 years: -remove backing From patch by grasping both ends firmly And gently pulling until backing separates - carefully remove backing From patch -apply one patch To affected area -wear one icy hot patch up To 8 hours -repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not really if you wear it during the day a come hone a shower you can reapply but that is about the extent of itby Tomster11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Use one patch for up to 8 hours. You may apply additional patches, but no more than 3 total per day.by Shemar451/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO THEY ARE NOT REUSEABLEby Cherstars12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby optimator9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry but noby TxTwyla3/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not reusable.by LikesNewItems1/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are about 3 by 7 approx and will cover lower back or shoulder where I use itby Tomster11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the front of the box, the patches are 3 15/16 x 7 13/16.by Shemar458/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are not huge not small just right and they stay on if you stick them on straight without crinkling them. The xlarge are even better but you only get three in this pack you get FIVE. :)by Cherstars8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?