About this item
Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy Large Breed Dog Food builds strong, firm muscles with high-quality protein sourced from chicken and eggs. This 30.6 lbs bag of nourishing dog food proactively maintains your puppy to promote healthy vitality. Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy Large Breed Dog Food is a tailored fiber blend, including prebiotics and beet pulp for good digestion. Iams ProActive Dog Food is fortified with Omega-3 DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies, calcium for developing joints, and seven essential nutrients for heart health and antioxidants to help develop a strong immune system. This gluten-free puppy food's Omega fatty acids also give your dog a healthy coat and skin.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 5.0 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Same sizeby KatheeSwerske7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use both and just compared the size of the kibble. Both appear to be the same size.by Nananeu5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heather, the kibble is a little larger, but still small enough for an 8 week old large breed puppy to be able to chew. If you would like more specific information on the kibble sizes, feel free to call our Product Specialists at 1-877-546-9581, Mon-Fri., 9-6, est. and Sat. 10-2.by IamsConsumerRelations3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 26% protein, however, Iams does not measure and disclose the exact grain amount.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Christina, thanks for your interest in Iams Large Breed Puppy! Our protein is 26% and is chicken based, but also includes fishmeal and dried egg. I don't have the percentage of grain, but I can tell you that the first ingredient is chicken. We don't measure our foods by how much grain is in the formula, as carbohydrates provide energy and help the gastrointestinal tract to function properly. Each ingredient we add to the food serves a purpose. Since your dog is a large breed puppy, you might be interested in how our Large Breed Puppy food is specifically made to address his special needs. Here's a link to an article to explain more: http://www.iams.com/pet-health/dog-article/our-large-breed-puppy-formulas. If you have more questions, here’s an 800 number to call one of our Product Specialists. You can reach us at 1-877-546-9581, 9-6, ET, Mon.-Fri. and Sat. 10-2 <Janetby IamsConsumerRelations1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby KatheeSwerske4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Cheryl, our Iams Large Breed puppy food contains grains which provide energy for growing puppies. If you would like to learn more about our Large Breed Puppy Food formula and how it helps with bone development, just give us a call. We can also send you a puppy guide with coupons. You can reach us at 877-546-9581, 9-6, Mon.-Fri., est. We look forward to your call! Janetby IamsConsumerRelations12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?