Iams Healthy Naturals Dog Food, Lamb and Rice, 12.5 lbs
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Iams Healthy Naturals is a blend of nature's goodness — high-quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables — to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
Iams Healthy Naturals Dog Food, Lamb and Rice, 12.5 lbs:
- Made with real lamb plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- No corn, chicken by-product meal or soy
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin and antioxidant blend
- 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.252 x 13.752 x 19.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this food is for larger dog breeds.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kibble in this product is small enough that your small breed should have not problem; however, your little mama needs more calories than usual because she's nursing her puppies. We would recommend a puppy formula (because it's more nutrient-dense), like Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy Small and Toy Breed found here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Iams-ProActive-Health-Smart-Puppy-Small-Toy-Breed-Dog-Food-5-lb-Dogs/23370188. Ultimately, you need to check with your veterinarian for the right food to feed a nursing mama dog.by IamsConsumerRelations7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?