Similar items in stock
IRONMAN Gravity 1000 Inversion Table with Heat Therapy Cushion
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
IRONMAN Gravity 1000 Inversion Table:
See all inversion tables on Walmart.com.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5011|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Enhance Flexibility|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say between 5' and over 6'. I am 5' 7" and it feels good to me my wife is 5' 2" and with a quick and easy adjustment it fits her too.by PoppaMB10/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 6`1" and it looks good for taller people but it depends where your body mass is. Also goes down to about 5`tallby evilphoneman210/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4'10" to 6'6"by Stonecold22307/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hieght range is 4 foot 10 to 6 foot 6 in 1 Inch incrementsby Bill62710/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A good range would be from 5ft 3in to 6ft 2in. The literature may say a wider range but I think this is a good range. I have had 2 other people in the short range already try it. I am 6ft 0in. and it could do alright with a person 6ft 2in.by Jram22/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height range for the Gravity 1000 and all Ironman inversion tables is 4'9" to 6'6"by PWW4711/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- heat option is removable, don't know exact height but my son uses it and he is 6 foot 4by TIATHREE1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inversion table adjusts from 4'10" to 6'6"... The heat coils are inside the foam backrest. The controller is attached to the backrest, so if you do not want to use the heat therapy, you just do not turn the heat system on... If you do not want heat therapy, you might want to choose another Ironman inversion table.by ParadigmHealth10/29/2013Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$99.00 Was $143.96Save $44.96
- Rollback$189.00 Was $280.54Save $91.54
- $399.00 List price $549.00Save $150.00
- $96.86 List price $199.99Save $103.13
- $241.33 List price $269.00Save $27.67
- $290.55 List price $369.00Save $78.45
- Rollback$109.00 Was $169.95Save $60.95
- $315.78 List price $399.99Save $84.21
- $92.99 List price $149.99Save $57.00