About this item
The new Iogear Universal Wi-Fi Adapter allows you to connect your device such as a Blu-ray player, HDTV, or game game console to any Wireless-N network in your home or office. The Iogear wireless adapter works with any device with an Ethernet port. No need to purchase an USB adapter that only works with a specific brand or device. Simply connect the Iogear adapter to your device without worrying about re-wiring your home.
IOGear Universal Wi-Fi Adapter:
- Wi-Fi N technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
- Compatible network standards: IEEE 802.11n (up to 150Mbps) IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps) IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps)
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies secure and easy wireless configuration
- WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA and WPS2 hardware encryption schemes
- Convenient LED status indicators
- Plug and Play - no special drivers required
- Compact and stylish design
- Avoid long stringing cable and enjoy thefreedom to place your home entertainment center anywhere and still connect to the Internet
- Option to power by USB port means no exposed wire hanging from the TV
|Device Type:||Network adapter|
|Os Required:||Apple MacOS X 10.4 or later, Red Hat Fedora Core 10, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7|
|Power Device:||Power adapter - external|
|Cables Included:||1 x network cable ( external ) 1 x USB power cable ( external )|
|Connections:||1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45|
|Min Operating Temperature:||32 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||122 F|
|Humidity Range Operating:||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.058|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 15.0 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.