ALCON ICAPS Multivitamin & Mineral Eye Vitamin Supplement - 100 tablets
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.92 List price $10.22Save $1.30
- Reduced Price$8.41 List price $10.88Save $2.47
- Reduced Price$7.78 List price $9.99Save $2.21
- Reduced Price$8.51 List price $10.23Save $1.72
- Reduced Price$6.16 List price $7.92Save $1.76
- Reduced Price$9.04 List price $10.11Save $1.07
- Reduced Price$7.07 List price $9.35Save $2.28
- Reduced Price$14.45 List price $21.99Save $7.54
- Reduced Price$9.37 List price $11.78Save $2.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ALCON ICAPS Eye Vitamin pack is a healthy start to ensuring long and efficient vision. Each bottle comes with a three-month supply in easy to swallow pills. Take this eye health supplement daily to support an optimal diet and lifestyle, as every pill is full of nutrients like vitamins B and C as well as D and K. Maintain peak vision health with a daily eye supplement.
ALCON ICAPS Multivitamin and Mineral Eye Vitamin Supplement - 100 tablets:
- Eye vitamin and mineral supplement
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Each multivitamin and mineral eye supplement is easy to swallow
Warning Text: Do not use if the safety seal under the cap is broken or missing. Caution: tablet not to be broken before consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Dicalcium Phosphate, Dl-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Starch, Sucrose, Magnesium Stearate, Chromium Yeast Complex, Polyethylene Glycol, Molybdenum Yeast, Titanium Dioxide, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Rosemary, Acacia, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Riboflavin(Vit B2), Niacinamide (Vit B3), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, FD&C Blue; 2 Lake, Lutein, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cupric Oxide, Zeaxanthin, Carotenoids, Pyridoxine Hcl (Vit B6), Dl-A-Tocopherol, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vit B1), Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Folic Acid, Lycopene, Potassium Iodide, Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, Biotin, Phytonadione (Vit K), Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vit D), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12), BHT, Sodium Aluminum Silicate.
Instructions: Adult intake: two tablets twice per day with a meal, or as directed by your physician. Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1091367|
|Digital Video Formats:||Box|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.32 x 2.32 x 4.44 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's not a gel tab. It's a capletby jbwater11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Call 1 (800) 757-9195 or go to: www.ICapsVitamins.com and I'm sure they can help you.by twogee8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know what kind of gelatin but according to the list of Ingredients the quantity is minimal I take these because ingredients found in the AREDS formula have been tested by the National Eye Institute.by MaryLew7/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the container they came in: "Suggested Adult intake: Two tablets twice per day with a meal or as directed by your physician".by GoAno8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think its 2 at a time and up to 4 a dayby Nyaih3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are pills, so, yes. However, I don't recommend chewing them. If you are unable to swallow, crushing and adding to food will work. I have not done either, but I suppose anything is workable. Good luck with whichever you decide!by Allabuzz9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $6.98 Was $8.98Save $2.00