About this item
These compact, quality VHF radios have built-in Class D DSC so you can monitor Ch. 70, even while you are receiving another channel. Distress, individual, group, all ships, position request/reply, polling and DSC test calls can be sent. DSC messages can be received and auto-stored in memory. By connecting to an external GPS, current position and time are shown on the display and incoming position information can be transferred to a navigation device via NMEA 0183. With superior receiver sensitivity and a 4.5W front-facing speaker, you'll hear every message clearly. AquaQuake blows water away from the speaker grill for optimum clarity. The waterproof case can withstand submersion to 1m for 30 minutes. Other features include a large, backlit LCD display, AIS transponder compatibility, priority scan, normal scan and external speaker connection.
Icom VHF Marine Transceiver with Built-in Class D DSC:
- Built-in Class D DSC
- Monitor Ch. 70 while receiving another channel
- Distress, individual, group, all ships, position request/reply, polling and DSC test calls
- DSC messages can be received and auto-stored in memory
- Current position and time are shown on the display
- 4.5W front-facing speaker
- AquaQuake blows water away from the speaker grill for optimum clarity
- Waterproof case can withstand submersion to 1m for 30 minutes
- Large, backlit LCD display
- AIS transponder compatibility
- Priority scan
- Normal scan
- External speaker connection
- Available in a variety of colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||M412 11|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 9.75 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.