About this item
With 5.5 horsepower and a maximum flow of 36,000 liters per hour, the Hyundai HWP552 Gas Water Pump will suit your needs. This centrifugal 5.5Hp water pump can be used at home, farm, or even in your cottage. Easy-to-use controls and color coded start ensure effortlessness operation. Rubber bushings provide vibration and noise control to ensure quiet operation of this 4-stroke water pump.
The Hyundai HWP552 Gas Water Pump body is made from cast aluminum, while the impeller cast is made from cast iron for durable use. The frame of this gas-powered water pump is made from powder coated steel for all-season use. Silicone seals used in this pump increase its lifetime. This Hyundai water pump has a fuel efficient OHV engine and recoil starter for fast start up in all conditions. This water pump features two-inch suction and discharge ports.
Hyundai HWP552 Gas Water Pump:
- Centrifugal pump
- Clean burning efficiency
- Simple operation
- Color coded easy start
- Easy to use controls
- All condition durable
- Durable rubber bushings
- Vibration and noise control
- OHV engine
- 4-stroke HX163
- Displacement: 163cc
- 160 Gal/Min
- 9600 Gal/Hr
- Total head: 105'
- Total lift: 25'
- Priming Time at 16.4': 150 sec
- Lubrication system: 15with40 Volume: 20
- Pump body: Cast aluminum
- Impeller cast: Cast iron
- Governor mechanical: throttle plate
- Recoil starter
- Suction port diameter: 2"
- Discharge port diameter: 2"
- Fuel capacity: . 95 gal
- Frame: 0.87" powder-coated steel
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Start: 119 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.1" x 15" x 15.8"
- Gas-powered water pump model# HWP552
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.09 x 14.96 x 15.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes. No problem in the rain.by CurtinColo5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it does notby cheetoorangeballs5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?