About this item
Good for most types of potted plants, including indoor and outdoor container flowers, plants, herbs and vegetables. Available in the following sizes: 8 qt., one cubic foot., two cubic foot.
Hyponex by Scotts Potting Soil, 1 cu ft:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available sizes: 8 qt., 1 cu ft., 2 cu ft
- How to Use:
- Remove the plant by tapping the pot in 2 or 3 places against the table or countertop and turning it upside down into your hand
- If the roots are tightly wound, gently loosen their ends so they spread out slightly when replanted
- Add a layer of Hyponex All-Purpose Potting Soil and insert the plant stem or root ball
- Fill with more Hyponex All-Purpose Potting Soil and press lightly around plant
- The plant should be at the same soil level as it was originally growing and there should be 1/2 to 3/4" of space from the top of the soil to the lip of the pot
- Water to thoroughly soak the potting soil, then allow to drain
- When to Apply:
- Potting and repotting plants
- Where to Use:
- Good for most types of potted plants, including indoor and outdoor container flowers, plants, herbs and vegetables
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 17.0 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The NPK of the Hyponex by Scotts Potting soil is .07-.01-.03. The product is derived from the following: peat, forest products, perlite and/or compost.by ScottsCustomerCare4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?