Customers also viewed these products
Hunter Safety Lifeline with 2 Prussic Knots
Check out these related products
- from $12.72
- from $16.19
- from $41.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hunter Safety Lifeline with 2 Prussic Knots makes the harnesses and lines you need to depend on when you're high above in a tree.
Hunter Safety Lifeline with 2 Prussic Knots:
- Allows you and a companion to remain attached to the same Lifeline
- Stay safe from the ground to the stand and back again
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.69|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.13 x 5.75 x 3.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You position your rope to run along side of the ladder or screw in steps and if you fall just pull yourself in and reposition yourself back on your ladder or steps.by 730waters9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no lowering yourself with this system. My hunting buddies and I tested the Prusik knot on the ground when we first installed these lines. Assuming no failure of the system if you fall you will find yourself suspended close to your fall elevation assuming a fixed length tether (some aren't). You will then have to maneuver yourself to your ladder (or climbing sticks, screw-in steps, etc.) and release resistance to the knot so that you can go up or down. The main concern would be something like an injury to the head during the short fall but hopefully that's much less of a risk than falling all the way to the ground.by Timber246/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This safety system will definitely handle 2 hunters climbing and descending from the tree. Use common sense and go 1 hunter at a time.by 730waters9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has two carabiners attached to separate Prusik knots (see the picture). Each hunter attaches their safety harness tether to one of the carabiners. Then the hunters climb one at at time while sliding their knot upwards. I do not know the length but it says for stands up to 30 feet. I've used the single HSS Lifeline for several years, trust it and won't hunt in an elevated stand without one.by Timber246/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When they were on sale the 2 pack option came with 2 separate ropes and 2 carabiners on each rope. It was a great deal while it lasted ......by 730waters9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?