Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Based on one of the most wildly popular, fastest-growing free daily e-mail subscription services, "Hungry Girl" is a collection of delicious, low-calorie recipes and survival strategies for anyone who wants to have her cake and eat it, too--and still fit into her jeans.
Do you want to eat burgers, chocolate cake, frozen margaritas, fudge, and French fries--and still fit into your pants? Is life not worth living without brownies and onion rings? Do you want a surefire way to tame your cravings? From breakfast ideas and chopped salads to guilt-free junk food and cocktails, Hungry Girl recipes taste great but are low in fat and calories. Check it out
- Eggs Bene-Chick: 183 calories
- Bring on the Breakfast Pizza: 127 calories
- Ooey Gooey Chili Cheese Nachos: 216 calories
- Big Bopper Burger Stopper: 202 calories
- Dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: 65 calories
- Lord of the Onion Rings: 153 calories
- Rockin' Tuna Melt: 212 calories
- 7-Layer Burrito Blitz: 277 calories
- I Can't Believe It's Not Sweet Potato Pie: 113 calories
- Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze: 160 calories
- With easy instructions, simple steps, and hilariously fun facts and figures, Hungry Girl recipes are as fun to read as they are to make
And when you're not in your kitchen, check out HG's 10 mini survival guides, plus tips 'n tricks that'll help you make smarter food choices anywhere, anytime
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publish Date:||Apr 2008|
|Number of Pages:||326|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 9.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.