Hungry Girl 200 Under 200: Just Desserts: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 Just Desserts book features 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories. This is the first ever all dessert cookbook from Hungry Girl. The recipes in this book will satisfy your sweet tooth and indulge your love of desserts. These recipes are written to provide decadent deliciousness, with none of the guilt associated with delicious desserts. Hungry Girl fans everywhere will enjoy this cookbook. This beautifully illustrated dessert book is destined to become a family favorite.
CALLING ALL DESSERT FANATICS: Get ready for an entire cookbook of decadent treats with under 200 calories each Now, you can indulge and satisfy your sweet tooth with NONE of the guilt Only Hungry Girl could create delicious guilt-free recipes like...
Gooey German Chocolate Cake Mug (194 calories )
PB Cheesecake Chocolate Cupcakes (154 calories )
Strawberry Snowball Cupcakes (135 calories )
Roarin' Red Velvet Cake Pops (93 calories )
Black Forest Brownies (141 calories )
Banana Cream Cutie Pies (108 calories )
Freezy Cookies 'n Cream Whoopie Pie (164 calories )
Cuckoo for Cannoli Crunchers (108 calories )
Strawberry Shortcake Cream Fluff Cups (95 calories )
Berry-Good Tropical Trifle (188 calories )
Baked Caramel 'n Coconut Apples (140 calories ) This is the first-ever ALL-DESSERT cookbook from Hungry Girl, and it's sure to please sweets-obsessed Hungry Girl fans everywhere
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publish Date:||May 2013|
|Number of Pages:||383|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.72|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 9.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YESby 1947barb9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U have to get them off the hungry girl web siteby ibemom7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- N, but in the Preface, Lillian states that you can go on her website and each of the recipes DO HAVE the Points Plus Values THERE. I guess "legally" she couldn't print them in the book.by Waterkid7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The book itself does not contain the points but they have calculated the points for each recipe and posted on their site. They give you the link on page 3 of the book.by BlessedlyCarol5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mizek5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?