About this item
The Humminbird Transducer Side Imaging and Dual Beam Splitter Cable allows you to use two transducers on one unit without having to use a specific switch. With a design that continuously splits the side imaging signal and the dual beam signal features, this cable is suited to further boost a device's performance for accurate bottom tracking. This Humminbird transducer cable is made to be used with 797c2 SI, 797c2I SI, 798C SI, 798ci SI HD, 898c SI, 981C SI, 987C SI, 997c SI, 998c SI, 1197c SI, 1198c SI side imaging transducers. It comes with a dedicated adapter wire and splitter wire. The Y-cable is made to be durable and will remain so even with long-term and repeated use.
Humminbird Transducer Side Imaging and Dual Beam Splitter Cable, AS SIDB Y:
- Use two transducers on one unit without a transducer switch
- Best for improved high-speed performance for bottom tracking
- Used for products with side imaging only
- Also used only in conjunction with a dual beam transducer
- For use with: 797c2 SI, 797c2I SI, 798C SI, 798ci SI HD, 898c SI, 981C SI, 987C SI, 997c SI, 998c SI, 1197c SI, 1198c SI
- Model #720055-1
- Y-cable comes with a transducer adapter cable and splitter cable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.6 x 7.5 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.