About this item
Get to the bottom of things with the untamed power and fearsome 8-inch widescreen of the Humminbird 998c HD SI. The 16:9 aspect ratio makes for easy split-screen viewing of sonar and maps. Revolutionary Side Imaging technology reveals the entire world beneath the surface with 480 feet of side-to-side coverage. High frequency sonar (not a camera) cuts through murky water with crystal clarity. View Side Imaging, Down Imaging, traditional 2D sonar or a combination of the three with selectable views. Return to your favorite views quickly with three preset buttons. SwitchFire puts you in control to adjust display modes on the fly as fishing conditions change. Add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, all at a push of a button. GPS features Humminbird Contour XD cartography, and is Navionics Gold, Hotmaps Premium, Navionics Platinum and LakeMaster compatible. Advanced navigation features include AIS tracking, auto zoom and auto range.
Humminbird 998c HD SI Fishfinder/GPS Combo with Side Imaging:
- Side Imaging on the Humminbird 998C SI Combo with Side Imaging provides up to 480' of side-to-side coverage
- The Humminbird 998C SI Combo with Side Imaging features precision GPS technology and built-in Humminbird Contour XD cartography
- GPS chartplotting and trackplotting
- The Humminbird 998C SI Combo with Side Imaging stores 2,750 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks/20,000 points
- Down Imaging sonar provides photo-like views of the bottom
- DualBeam Plus allows you to target both structure and fish
- The HD Humminbird Fishfinder GPS Combo features an in-dash or gimbal mounting system
- Screen snapshot to memory card
- The Humminbird GPS Combo features is backlit for night time use
- The HD Humminbird Fishfinder GPS Combo has a waterproof construction
- Temperature sensor
- 2-1/2" target separation
- 8" 480V x 800H 65,000 color TFT display
- Precision external GPS included
- Dual, full size SD card slots
- The Humminbird GPS Combo includes HD Side Imaging, HD Down Imaging and DualBeam Plus sonar
- Sonar coverage: 20-degree, 60-degree and 180-degree
- Sonar frequency: 200/83/455/800/50 kHz
- Depth capability: 150' side imaging, 1500' traditional sonar
- 8000W peak-to-peak power
- 360-imaging compatible with separate purchase
- iPilot link compatible with separate purchase
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model# 408720-1
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 11.25 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.