About this item
Why Not You? This is the guiding question of How to Be Rich. To answer it, this compact book gleans must-read passages, powerful meditations, and tantalizing wealth-building techniques from the collected work of the greatest motivational writers ever.
Each chapter in How to Be Rich is short enough to read in a grocery store checkout line-yet powerful enough to challenge years of ingrained, self-limiting thinking. How to Be Rich boils down the cumulative insight of leading self-help and positive-thinking guides into one surprisingly concise rule book for releasing your hidden potential.
- To Prosper, Let No One Control You by Christian Larson
- What We Are Seeking Is Seeking Us: The Mind as Magnet by Julia Seton
- The Immense, Secret Power of Gratitude by Wallace D. Wattles
- Why Doing More Work Than We're Paid for Leads to Wealth by Napoleon Hill
- In Order to Get, We Must Give by Ralph Waldo Trine
- The Power of Meditation by James Allen
- Fourteen Steps to Success by Joseph Murphy
|Publisher:||Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Sep 02, 2010|
|Number of Pages:||208|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.1 x 5.1 x 0.6|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.