Customers also viewed these products
- $11.01 Was $13.97Save $2.96
- $12.94 Was $14.23Save $1.29
- $19.98 Was $25.46Save $5.48
How We Love Our Kids: The 5 Love Styles of Parenting: One Small Change in You... One Big Change in Your Kids
Check out these related products
- $11.90 List price $15.00Save $3.10
- $13.93 List price $16.00Save $2.07
- $14.23 List price $17.00Save $2.77
- $12.57 List price $13.95Save $1.38
- $11.54 Was $13.98Save $2.44
- $14.34 List price $17.95Save $3.61
- $9.72 List price $14.00Save $4.28
- $13.60 Was $14.40Save $0.80
- $9.86 List price $15.00Save $5.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Offers advice to parents on overcoming the challenges with the five love styles and helps cultivate a connection with a child of any age.
One "Small Change" in How You Love
One "Big Change" in your Kids
Having problems with your kids? What if "you" are the problem and you just can't see it? "How We Love Our Kids" offers a unique approach, to help you as a parent transform your kids by making specific changes in how you love. It's the "only" book specifically for parents that reveals the unseen forces that shape every interaction with your kids.
- Identify which of the five love styles you have.
- Discover the surprising dynamics that shape your parenting.
- Get rid of your "buttons" so your kids can't push them.
- Create a close connection with your kids that will last a lifetime.
- Learn the seven gifts every child needs.
Based on years of research in the area of attachment and bonding, "How We Love Our Kids" shows parents how to overcome the predictable challenges that arise out of the five love styles and helps parents cultivate a secure, deep connection with a child of any age. Retool your reactions and refocus on how you love. Start today. Watch your kids flourish and thrive as they receive what was missing in your love.
"With four self-assessments and powerful application tools to use with children of all ages."
|Number of Pages:||294|
|Author:||Yerkovich, Kay , Yerkovich, Milan|
|Primary Shelf ID:||583270|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $10.88 Was $12.18Save $1.30
- $11.91 List price $15.95Save $4.04
- $12.49 Was $13.62Save $1.13
- $10.72 Was $11.32Save $0.60
- $8.45 List price $9.95Save $1.50