How We Can Save the Planet: Preventing Global Climate Catastrophe
Check out these related products
- $14.67 List price $17.00Save $2.33
- $26.64 List price $33.00Save $6.36
- $21.77 List price $30.00Save $8.23
- $38.87 List price $57.99Save $19.12
- $14.91 List price $16.00Save $1.09
- $12.65 List price $16.00Save $3.35
- $13.42 List price $14.99Save $1.57
- $9.93 Was $13.82Save $3.89
- $13.71 List price $16.00Save $2.29
- $20.51 List price $22.99Save $2.48
- $21.90 List price $27.00Save $5.10
- $13.72 List price $18.99Save $5.27
- $11.91 List price $16.00Save $4.09
- $13.23 List price $14.99Save $1.76
- $13.96 List price $16.00Save $2.04
- $12.19 List price $14.00Save $1.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, St Martins Pr, 2008, ISBN13 9780312352066, ISBN10 0312352069
"An outstanding overview on global warming---and what we can do about it---from a distinguished world-class authority
"Climate change is the single biggest problem that humankind has ever had to face, as we continue with lifestyles that are way beyond the planet's limits. In this book Mayer Hillman explains the real issues: what role technology can play, how you and your community can make changes, and why governments must act now to protect our planet for later generations. "How We Can Save the Planet: Preventing Global Climate Catastrophe" takes us out of the problem and into the solution of our global crisis.
|Number of Pages:||322|
|Author:||Rajan, Sudhir Chella , Hillman, Mayer|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||March, 2008|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.56 x 0.91 x 8.16 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.