How Stella Saved the Farm: A Tale About Making Innovation Happen
Check out these related products
- $15.12 List price $19.99Save $4.87
- $16.35 List price $18.99Save $2.64
- $24.33 List price $28.00Save $3.67
- $21.90 List price $27.00Save $5.10
- $16.88 List price $19.99Save $3.11
- $16.03 List price $20.00Save $3.97
- $23.49 List price $28.00Save $4.51
- $16.28 Was $19.05Save $2.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, St. Martin's Press, 2013, ISBN13 9781250002129, ISBN10 1250002125
"How Stella Saved the Farm" is a simple parable about making innovation happen. Written by the authors of the" New York Times" bestselling "Reverse Innovation" "Create Far From Home, Win Everywhere, "the story resonates in organizations of all types--public sector, private sector, and social sector, from mammoth corporations to small organizations employing just a few dozen people.
The parable is about a farm in trouble. Bankruptcy, or the grim prospect of being acquired by a hostile competitor, threaten. The farm succeeds only if the team pulls together and innovates.
The main characters in the story--Stella, Deirdre, Bull, Mav, Einstein, Rambo, Maisie, and Andrea--are all like people you know, maybe even yourself. The tale includes an unexpected leadership challenge, an ambitious call to action, a bold idea, countless internal obstacles and conflicts, fears, joys, triumphs, and even a love interest.
It's a story that can be enjoyed by anyone. "How Stella Saved the Farm "delivers eight simple lessons to guide innovation initiatives to success. It prepares business leaders to avoid some of innovation's most toxic myths, teaches how to build the right kind of team, and shows how to learn quickly from experience.
|Number of Pages:||160|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Trimble, Chris , Govindarajan, Vijay , Widjaja, Keny|
|Primary Shelf ID:||586199|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||March, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.42 List price $28.00Save $15.58
- $10.78 List price $13.95Save $3.17
- $11.18 List price $23.00Save $11.82
- $16.64 List price $29.95Save $13.31
- $7.72 Was $9.91Save $2.19
- $15.73 Was $16.65Save $0.92
- $9.76 List price $15.99Save $6.23
- $19.00 List price $28.00Save $9.00
- $8.69 List price $14.99Save $6.30
- $11.87 List price $21.00Save $9.13
- $10.11 List price $17.00Save $6.89
- $16.17 List price $29.99Save $13.82