About this item
The Household Essentials Mega Pressing Station, true to its name, is a must-have in every household. It works as a convenient surface for all your ironing needs. If you use this sleeve ironing board, you will not need to rush to the laundry service to get a professionally pressed look for your clothes. You can do it from the convenience of your own home.
The Household Essentials Mega Pressing Station is equipped with four legs to provide maximum stability while you press clothes. Additionally, the large ironing board is built-in. This helps when it is time to press small areas and small sleeves. It can be hidden inside when you don't need to use it. The hanger bar allows you to conveniently hang your freshly ironed clothes. The padded top helps you achieve a wrinkle-free appearance for all your clothes and the iron rest is extremely convenient as you can hold your iron at an angle with its assistance.
Household Essentials Mega Pressing Station:
- Large ironing surface
- Built-in sleeve board
- Iron rest with heat-resistant pads and hanger bar
- 4 legs
- Metal leg lock
- Includes 100 percent iron cover and fiber pad
- Ironing surface dimensions: 49"L x 18"W
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 18.0 x 38.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I removed mine.by DummyMe12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it just slides out and is easy to put back in when you need itby MaryJM7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it slides out, flips up and then slides back in over the board for stability. It stores under the board.by QuiltingMommy7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The lowest height is 31 inches.by CommunityAnswer12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 31" is the lowest height.by HE_ProductExpert12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Household Essentials Mega Pressing Station top is made of Fibertech Material Composition and the legs are made of metal.by CommunityAnswer12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are a powder coated steel.by HEProductExpert10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?