Household Essentials Hosiery Bag
Customers also considered
- $7.45 Was $7.99Save $0.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make washing delicates easy with this Household Essentials Hosiery Bag. Made from a sturdy polyester fabric, this ingenious garments bag features four compartments separated by fine weave mesh. The design of the mesh laundry bag provides individual protection for multiple items at once. Give your delicates convenient protection during washing with the Household Essentials Hosiery Bag.
Household Essentials Hosiery Bag:
- Makes washing multiple delicates easy
- Sturdy polyester fabric bag made to last
- Four compartments separated by fine weave mesh
- Design of bag provides individual protection for multiple garments
- Dimensions: 7"H x 16.5"W x 7"D
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.19|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.5 x 7.0 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes the zipper stayed closed.by jdrt10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had many of these types of items. Some are very good at staying very well closed. This is one of them. BUT, there is only one way to make sure they stay shut through all sorts of tumble, get a decent -sized safety pin and pin the zipper pull to the elastic near the closure (which is what helps to keep the zipper tucked in. Do that and your open-bag days are over. Your delicates will thank you. Just don't over stuff. Not because the bag opens, but because your items will take a lot longer to dry (if at all), because they'll be too "balled up" to get the full heat that the rest of the items in the dryer get.by MyGoodBuys7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the zipper remains closed in the wash.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the zipper did not stay closed in the dryerby tsunamiesweetheart11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the zipper will stay closed in the wash.by HE_ProductExpert10/7/2014Written by a verified representative from HE_ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can squoosh it down or fold it up to a flat size. Not that it's made to do that, but it doesn't hurt the bag when you do ;-). I've done it several times.by MyGoodBuys7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..in the picture they have it stuffed full..when empty its just flat.by angelam97512/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I toss this thing in the washing machine and it gets a thorough beating. I just make sure I use a safety pin to secure the zipper pull to the elastic at the end so that when it takes a tumble, nothing falls out. Mine is awesome.by MyGoodBuys7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it in my HE washerby angelam97512/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?