Similar items in stock
- Clearance$22.22 List price $26.66Save $4.44
- Reduced Price$37.97 List price $45.56Save $7.59
- $21.58 Was $24.88Save $3.30
- Reduced Price$59.99
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Play Set
Consider these popular products
- $14.70 Was $20.99Save $6.29
- $9.78 List price $14.97Save $5.19
- Rollback$19.95 Was $27.25Save $7.30
- $26.09 Was $29.88Save $3.79
- $13.29 Was $14.99Save $1.70
- $28.69 Was $39.99Save $11.30
- $5.06 Was $5.99Save $0.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maybe the coolest place to play is off the floor and on the wall. The Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Blitz set brings stunts, speed, turns and tricks to new heights. Children can experience track play from an entirely new perspective at eye level and change stunts if they change their rooms. Use the enclosed, safe-for-walls Command Strips from 3M to create a variety of interchangeable stunts with just one Hot Wheels Blitz set.
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Blitz Starter Play Set:
- Includes 1 Hot Wheels car, 1 wall track and hanging template
- Connects to other Wall Tracks sets for extended fun (sold separately)
- Safely attaches to walls for eye-level play
- Car wall track dimensions: 22"L x 3.5"W x 14"H
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Blitz set requires adult assembly
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||3 - 4 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Number of Pieces:||3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.00 x 3.50 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does. It contains the 3m wall strips.by SugaSuga1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with Command strips. You do not need to buy any adhesive tape. It comes with everything you need to put it on the wall.by madkody12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with the Commando wall adhesive strips & I have heard good things about them being removed safely. So I'm hoping that when the time comes to remove them - that statement is true.by Trixi7612/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the wall tracks set we got came with adhesive.by aeaemom12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with 3M Command Strips. These have stayed very well for me in the past, but when I took them off the wall, it did cause some damage.by ajrig12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. DO I need the starter set before any other sets or can I buy any set and start from there?
- You can buy other sets and start from them...you do not need the starter set.by madkody12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any set works alone.by ajrig12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need the starter set to get started. You can buy any number of "stand alone" sets- Mid-Air Madness, Power Tower, Starter Set, etc. and build on to the sets from there. Hotwheels.com has a page where you can plan out your layout. You click on whichever set you want to start with, and it will show you how to connect other sets to it.by MichelleInWI12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no each set can be used separately or combined so that one leads into the otherby 2new12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased mine for a 2 year old. He loves it. i just placed it low enough on the wall so that he can stand and play.by SugaSuga1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7 to about 11by tialigia12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4+by ajrig12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AGE 7-9by Grandpapnj12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?