About this item
The Hot Wheels Car Crusher Playset gives boys the excitement and thrill of operating a crane to set vehicles in the compactor that 'crushes' them.
Hot Wheels Car Crusher Playset:
- Includes 5 Hot Wheels vehicles
- Awesome action for realistic play
- Not for use with some Hot Wheels vehicles
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 1.75 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOby EDDIEPOPP12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this does not actually crush the cars.by CommunityAnswer12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The car falls through and a small square plastic piece comes out the side. The piece looks like a compacted car. You have to put these pieced in the crusher. They are good for younger kids.by GRANDMASANDIE12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the car is "crushed" in a small compartment and is then removed from a secret compartment on the set.by MattelConsumerServices12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why is this tagged as "boys" enjoying it? I initially looked at ths for my 2 year old granddaughter. She's into cars & my grandson is into building
- Unfortunately, standard stereotyping still exists. I am now a 49 year old female, but enjoyed playing with cars and trucks when I was younger.by nerak6412/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a unisex toy.by oldgag12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the child does not put things in their mouth any more, and if they have sufficient fine motor control to play with it, than yes it can be quite fun for them and you.by nerak6412/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is.by youwillneverknowmyname12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?