Hot Kid Baby Mum-Mum Original Rice Rusks, 1.76 oz (Pack of 6)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Hot Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks are baked snacks for babies made from fine quality rice. Baby Rice Rusks, 1.76 oz, are formulated to be soft and safe for biting. These Original Mum Mum Rusks, Pack of 6, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and are also gluten, egg and peanut free.
Hot Kid Baby Mum-Mum Original Rice Rusks:
- Made from fine quality rice
- Soft and safe for biting
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten, egg and peanut free
- Individually wrapped
- No mess
Japonica Rice, Potato Starch, Sugar, Salt. May Contain Traces of Milk.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.7 x 6.0 x 7.05|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You get 6 individual packages (boxes). I stocked up on these because my baby loves them & it's so much cheaper to buy them in bulk!by kvmay8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are 2 "cookies" in each pack for a total of 12.by bookworm45875/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would wait until baby has their front teeth, only because it's good practice for biting. However, since they fully dissolve, you can probably give them anytime they seem ready to start self-feeding (I think my son was closer to 5 month when I gave him his first Mum, but he had his top & bottom 2 teeth).by kvmay7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are recommended for 6 months and up.by CommunityAnswer10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I gave these to my boys at 6 months (I have twins) and they did great. I didn't break them up but gave them whole. I had no problems. Both boys love them. They dissolve easily but if you are worried be right there incase your little one has trouble.by bookworm458710/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may use Baby Mum-Mum as soon as your baby is ready for solid food.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $41.28List price