About this item
Enjoy a delicious meal in just minutes with the Hormel Compleats Oven Roasted Turkey & Dressing. Just pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds, and you can have homemade turkey dressing in a 10-oz serving for dinner.
Hormel Compleats Turkey & Dressing With Gravy Microwave Bowls, 10 oz
- Ready in 90 seconds
- Traditional turkey dressing served with gravy microwave bowls
- 10 oz serving
White Turkey (White Turkey, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Water, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice), Chicken Broth (Contains Flavor), Turkey Broth, Bread (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oils, Yeast, Calcium Propionate [Added To Retard Spoilage], Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour), Celery, Water Chestnuts, Onions, Chicken Fat, Modified Cornstarch, Wheat Flour, Flavoring, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Dextrose, Autolyzed Yeast, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Spice.
Microwave: 1. puncture plastic film in several spots on top Of the dish2. place dish in microwave. Heat on high 1 To 1 1/2 minutes. Let stand 1minute. 3. caution: contents are hot after microwaving. Carefully removefilm by peeling it back around bowl. Stir, serve. Boiling: placeunopened dish in large saucepan Of boiling water. Simmer 8-9 minutes;remove From water And let stand 1 minute. Carefully peel back film.Caution: bowl And its contents will be hot! Stir, serve And enjoy! Notfor use in conventional ovens. Store at room temperature. Norefrigeration needed until opened.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 6.5 x 4.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8 G||12|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 45 Mg||15|
|Sodium 1120 Mg||47|
|Total Carboydrate 31 G||10|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 20 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Over a year.by 3xlive3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 1/2- 2 yearsby allsmiles27711/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hormel Compleats has a 52 week shelf life.by CommunityAnswer11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered mine online so im not sure where they are in the store. id guess by the mac & cheese?? not frozen. the best part is they only take a minute in the microwave to get hot and its portion control for me. oh yeah, they all taste good except the lasagna. its a hunk of glue.by crosspecansfarm2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Many stores have a "Boxed Dinners" section. It could be around the canned meals like canned spaghetti and canned chile.by bkwalmart10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hormel does not make enough of this product to keep up with the demand, so supplies are limited.by bkwalmart5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?