Similar items in stock
Hoover WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70600
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Hoover WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum is the powerful answer to your everyday cleaning needs. Hoover's patented WindTunnel technology lifts and removes even the deepest hidden dirt from carpet. With the extra-long 28 foot power cord, you can reach all areas of a large room without unplugging. Gently tap the cord rewind pedal to retract and store the cord neatly inside. The stretch hose and telescoping extension wand provides instant extended reach for hard-to-clean areas of your home, and the air-powered hand tool and other specialty tools give you unrivaled detail cleaning power.
Hoover Max Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70600:
- Bagless Upright Vacuum
- For use on carpets, rugs or bare floors
- Multi-Cyclonic and No Loss of Suction filtration system
- 3 channels of WindTunnel MAX Technology quickly remove more embedded dirt
- Automatic Cord Rewind with a 28 foot Power Cord
- Includes a rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup
- System Check Indicator
- 15 inch cleaning path
- Up to 18 feet of above-the-floor cleaning reach
- 7 position height adjustment
- Brushroll on/off pedal for use on bare floors
- On-board tools include:
- Crevice tool, Upholstery/dusting extension wand
- 12 amp motor
- Weighs 18.4 pounds
- 2-year limited warranty
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Cleaning Path Width:||15 inches|
|Cord Length:||28 feet|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 15.0 x 44.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are there any filters that you have to buy? And how often would you have to buy the rinsable filter?
- I have had mine a few weeks. I dump it four to five times minimum each use because I am using in a horse barn. The one filter is durable. Hose it off (and so far, the other parts too), let them completely dry, and begin using again. This thing has survived more in two weeks than the average vacuum in many years. It is wonderful.by 35to44agebracketyuck3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have owned two hoover windtunnels that are bagless.. i have NEVER had to change a filter.. just rinse it and let it dryby Gingersnap4212/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are filters. I have only had mine for a few weeks, so I haven't had to change filters. It does have a small Hepa Filter that it says to change after 6 months. The larger filter in the dust cup is washable and suggest it be checked and cleaned "as needed". It can be rinsed with water. I have only, to this point had to empty it and haven't had to wash it as of yet.by KJnTN6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's a rinsable HEPA filter that you can purchase a replacement for, but I don't think you should need to if it's rinsable, unless it breaks. Although, I've never actually replaced a replaceable filter on a vacuum anyway...by HeatherDan6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very light and yet durable. Very light for me with a bad back.by 35to44agebracketyuck5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very light for the vacuum sizeby Gingersnap4212/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know on weight but im young with a bad back and i can tell you its heavy enough that my back really hurts after using it and i literally would break a sweat from vacuuming.by Dseiler6118/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sweepups, I do not know exactly how much it weighs, but can say it is a little heavy. But the job it has done on clean ups and getting up Pugs' hair, is so worth it to me!!by KJnTN7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't had an issues on our hardwood floors. I usually just leave it on "High Carpet" setting. It also has a "bare floor" setting that I think stops the roller. But I don't bother.by DaveDUtah5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Multi-Cyclonic has a brushroll shut off pedal for use on bare floors.by HooverUSA5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can turn the brushes off.by bobbie19445/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?