Similar items in stock
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70211
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, model UH70211, will improve the way you clean your home. It has cutting-edge WindTunnel technology, a rinsable filter and a folding handle for easy storage. The Hoover WindTunnel pet rewind bagless upright vacuum includes a cord rewind, allowing for a quick way to keep cords from becoming stuck or tangled after use. It also has fingertip power controls. With the Hoover Windtunnel bagless upright vacuum, you can quickly lower and raise the height of the vacuum with up to 5 different heights.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70211:
- Weighs 17.8 lbs
- WindTunnel technology
- Cord rewind
- Fingertip power controls
- Folding handle makes storage a snap, ideal for small storage spaces
- Rinsable filter and high-quality filter made with HEPA media
- 27' power cord
- Headlight system check indicator indicates when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked
- 5-position carpet height adjustment: adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently
- 8' stretch hose for above floor cleaning
- Air-powered pet hand tool
- Pet upholstery tool
- 12" extension wand
- Crevice tool
- Hoover WindTunnel pet rewind bagless upright vacuum has a 2-year warranty
- Model# UH70211
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 13.5 x 44.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi RD2426, the brushroll does not shut off but the nozzle will lift and drop a rubber scatterguard down when you set the height adjustment dial to "bare floor". This way the bristles won't touch your bare floors and it'll pick up beautifully. Let me know if you have any more questions! -Ian Hoover Customer Careby HooverUSA12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Leesah, the Elite Max Capacity runs on a 12 amp motor. More than enough suction power to pick up that lint but suction power does not always equate to strong cleaning performance. Good cleaning performance is a marriage of suction power and agitation by your brushroll (which this machine has). Let me know if you have any more questions! -Ian Hoover Customer Careby HooverUSA2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Luvofflowers, you can always locate the belts for this unit on Hoover.com if nowhere else. The belt# is AH20080. Hope this helps! -Ian Hoover Customer Careby HooverUSA3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?