About this item
The Hoover Flair Bagless Stick Vacuum, S2220, works on all surfaces from hardwood floors to carpeting. Made with a bagless filtration system, this household item features easy fingertip controls for maximum efficiency while maneuvering. This vacuum cleaner also includes a handy 20' power cord, so you can cover large areas. Whether you live in a studio, small apartment or large home, you can benefit from using this corded stick vacuum with power nozzle. This item is lightweight for maximum comfort.
Hoover Flair Bagless Stick Vacuum with Powered Nozzle, S2220:
- This Hoover vacuum cleaner works on all floors
- Corded stick vacuum
- 8.2 amp motor
- 20' power cord
- Fingertip power controls
- Bagless filtration
- Rug and floor nozzle for cleaning bare floor or carpet surfaces
- Powered nozzle for enhanced carpet and rug cleaning
- Large rear wheels and swivel floor nozzle for added maneuverability
- 1-year warranty
- Model# S2220
- Narrow, upright design is ideal for studios and small apartments
|Cord Length:||20 feet|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 10.0 x 45.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can standup on its own and maneuver underneath furniture for cleaning. No headlight on this model .by HooverUSA12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't stand on its own, gets under the bed.by happy2behere27/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take it back. I have one and it works great! Be sure to empty the dirt frequently.by FITNESS19761/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?