About this item
Clean your floors with the 2x concentrated power of Hoover Multi-Floor Plus Hard Floor Cleaning Solution. It is designed to work hard at getting your floors sparkling clean by removing dirt, grime, grease or any other build-up that may be on your floors. With its 2x concentrated cleaning solution, this 32 oz cleaner by Hoover really gets through the mess to reveal a clean surface without the use of harsh or toxic chemicals. The cleaner works on all types of hard flooring: sealed hardwood, marble, granite, acrylic, laminate, vinyl, tile and linoleum. Simply pour the cleaner into your Hoover and it will go to work without leaving a filmy or sticky residue behind. A fresh linen scent and clean floors will be all that are left once you are finished. Since the Hoover Cleaning Solution's formula is concentrated, you will be able to use less of the product while still getting the same quality of clean you have come to expect from Hoover.
Hoover 2X Concentrated Multi-Floor Plus Hard Floor Cleaning Solution, 32 oz:
- Great for any hard floor
- 100 percent biodegradable
- 32 oz
- Fresh linen scent
- Cleans surfaces such as: marble, tile, wood, vinyl, laminate, granite, and acrylic
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 6.0 x 11.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used this product for several years. Because the Floormate machine vacuums the floor pretty dry, the toxicity (if any) would be minimal. I've had pets (dogs) for years and it never seemed to effect them in any way. But, if you are hesitant, I would either contact your vet or go on-line and pose the question to several of the sites that deal with pets and exposure to chemicals.by NervousNellie9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problems with my dogsby Sue19448/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have several pets, one I have had for over ten years. I have used my Floormate for at least a couple of years and none of my pets have had any problems. The machine is awesome. I use it every chance I get.by Amomofalot3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this product in the Hoover Steam Mop twin tank.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Maggie, we only recommend use of our SteamPlus solution with out Twin Tank Steam Mop. Hard floor cleaning detergent is not made to be used with steam. The accessory number is WH00015 and you can find it on Hoover.com if you have any trouble finding it around town. Hope this helps! -Ian Hoover Customer Careby HooverUSA11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is safe for waxed wood floors.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! We highly recommend contacting your floor manufacturer to have that determined. Although all of our cleaning solution are 100% biodegradable. -Giselle Hoover Customer Careby HooverUSA7/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?