About this item
The Honeywell Turbo Force Whole Room Air Circulator HT-908-WMT can be used for intense cooling or as an air circulator for an entire space. It delivers powerful cooling and is up to 30 percent quieter than other similar models. The adjustable head can pivot up to 90 degrees. This Honeywell TurboForce fan creates a breeze that can be felt up to 32' away so you can enjoy soothing air flow in even large rooms with just this one compact fan. Other features include three speed settings and a removable grille for easy cleaning. This air circulator fan is ideal for students as it can freshen up a dorm room or apartment quickly and easily and it is easy to pack away when it is time to move. Whether it's sweltering or freezing outside, this fan helps you adjust the temperature inside by providing a cooling breeze or boosting the range of a heater or radiator.
Honeywell Turbo Force Whole Room Air Circulator HT-908-WMT:
- Use with an air conditioner and save up to 20% on your energy bill
- An increase of air flow allows air conditioners and heaters to be placed at lower setting, saving you money all year round
- Variable tilt fan head pivots up to 90degree
- 30% quieter
- 3 speed settings
- Removable grille for easy cleaning
- 1 year limited warranty
- Air circulator fan
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.24 x 8.1 x 14.37|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unscrew all screws use a damp...not wet cloth and wipe everywhere.by Orbiter7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use canned air.by dawneygirl7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing, just the size. You will love the fan, I can tell you that both sizes move the air like you cannot believe....you won't be disappointed with this fan purchase!!by Janettheshopper5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suspect the packaging is the ONLY difference. either- the WRONG boxes were used (on accident) during manufacture or, Walmart's order required more fans (than they had availabe) with Walmart specific boxes so fans with non-specific boxes were used to fill the shipping container. ;vDby MrRebel695/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This fan isn't designed for mounting but if you purchase the right tools it is possible.by CommunityAnswer9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?