Similar items in stock
Honeywell EasyCare Ultrasonic Humidifier
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Relieve dry air discomforts with the Honeywell EasyCare Ultrasonic Humidifier. This powerful humidifier requires no filters to replace and features an illuminated water window. The Honeywell EasyCare Ultrasonic Humidifier is the perfect size for medium-sized rooms such as bedrooms and small living areas.
Honeywell EasyCare Ultrasonic Humidifier:
- Produces a soothing and invisible cool mist
- Temporarily relieves dry air discomforts
- Easy to fill
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Easy-wipe surfaces
- Quiet operation
- No filters required
- Illuminated water window
- Protective water cover
- Adjustable output control
- Runs up to 24 hours per filling
- For medium-sized rooms
- Model: HUT-200
|Tank Capacity:||1-5 gallon|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 6.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 100by ValBD2/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer's website recommends "small to medium" room sizes, but does not provide any specific cubic feet capability. However, based on their air purifier specifications, a "small" room would be around 80 sq ft and a "medium" room would be around 160 sq ft. It's probably safe to assume the humidifier is rated for the same size, as long as the ceiling is of reasonable height. I used this on the highest output for 9 hours at night in a room that is ~10'x14'x9' (1260 cu ft), and by morning the windows were entirely covered in condensation, with about half the tank gone, so it handles that size quite well.by Kildroid1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?