Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Remote Control
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler offers an energy-efficient option for chilling down your home or office during hot and dry conditions. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry compressors. The low power consumption (only 100 watts of power on low) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water, place near open door or window, plug in and use this portable air cooler. This unit is ideal for cooling a room up to 175 sq ft. Four fan speeds and oscillating louvers evenly distribute cool air through the honeycomb cooling media while the carbon dust filter cleanses the air. The electronic control panel is easy to use and the full-function remote control with onboard storage lets you operate this Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler from across the room.
An Evaporative Air Cooler does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas so it should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner.
Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Remote Control:
- Portable air cooler for indoor use cools rooms up to 175 sq ft
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeywell evaporative air cooler with remote control cooling media gives optimum cooling
- Detachable 2.6-gallon (21-pint) water tank with low water alarm
- Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with powerful 300 CFM airflow
- Full-function remote control with on-board storage
- Honeywell evaporative air cooler with remote control has an angled LED display and control panel that allows for easy viewing
- 4 speeds include high, medium, low and sleep
- 0.5 to 7.5 hours shut-off timer
- Oscillating louver distributes cool air throughout the room
- Carbon dust filter cleanses the air
- Works best for hot and dry conditions
- Rear handle and durable wheels allow easy mobility
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.7 x 13.5 x 31.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why does it have to be placed by an open door or window. How do you cool a room if the door is open?
- This is an EVAPORATIVE cooler. It uses water behind the fan to cool. It will work well ONLY in dry conditions, absolutely no humidity. If there is any humidity in the air, it will only act like a fan and push the hot humid around. I grew up in Phx., AZ where these were basically the only cooler used for many years. They are cheaper to use than an AC unit and work very well in the hot dry climate. However, during the monsoon season of Phx., they were pretty useless, humidity kills their efficiency. Windows and doors must be kept open to circulate the cold air coming across the fan, hence the cross ventilation requirement. Hope this help.by Jean6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?