Honeywell Home 7 Day Prog Thermostat AutoHtoC
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Thermostat can save you up to 33 percent off your energy bill. You set it up to adjust the temperature when you are away or asleep, times when you do not necessarily need to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort levels.
Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Thermostat:
- Provides maximum flexibility for busy lifestyles
- Can save you up to 33 percent off your energy bill
- You set it up to adjust the temperature when you are away or asleep, times when you do not necessarily need to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort levels
- Your heating and cooling equipment will run less
- Features a green backlit display with simplified programming and easy to follow text instead of symbols
- Exclusive Honeywell Smart Response Technology continually adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort
- Universal compatibility
- Works with virtually all system types
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 9.88 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This model thermostat will replace most Chronotherm III thermostats. If the wiring from the old doesn't match the same terminals on the new thermostat, we recommend that you contact the support number on the literature/product box, for additional Honeywell Technical support assistance. Thanks, Honeywell Support Teamby Honeywell Support1/11/2013Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To insure that the clock on your Honeywell RT7500 is properly set properly for Daylight Savings Time, we would recommend first checking installer set up option 330. This is where you would set it for Daylight Savings time. We have include the options below: 0330 Daylight Saving Time On/Off 0 Off: No adjustment for daylight saving time. 1 On: Auto-change to daylight saving time (for areas that do not use the new 2007 DST calendar). 2 On: Auto-change to daylight saving time (2007 and beyond, for areas that use the new 2007 DST calendar). Press Done If all you need to do is set the current time display, press CLOCK, then press the up or down arrow to adjust the time. DONE to save & exit (or press GO BACK to exit without changing the time). If you would like to view the entire manual and all installer set up options, the link for the installation guide is this: https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/techlit/TechLitDocuments/69-0000s/69-2487ES.pdfby Honeywell Support3/18/2013Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This thermostat will work in place of your exisiting 5 wire thermostat. You will tape off and not use the 5th wire labeled C. You will hook your remaining wires as follows, Red-R and (leave the jumper in place from R-Rc) Green-G, Yellow-Y, White-W. Thanks, Honeywell Support Teamby Honeywell Support1/11/2013Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?