About this item
- Protect your documents, electronics, and other valuables from theft, fire and water damage by keeping them in the First Alert 2087F 0.94 Cubic Foot Water, Fire, and Theft Combination Safe. This safe's anti-theft features include patented pry-resistant concealed hinges, 4 number combination dial security lock and 4 solid locking bolts. The solid construction and water tight seal of this sleek black safe prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or by water used in fighting a fire and keeps the safe's interior dry even when fully submerged. The First Alert 2087F is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The safe has been tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect digital media from fire damage including memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives.
- 0.94 cubic foot capacity and durable construction
- Deluxe combination lock with override key
- Pry-resistant concealed hinges
- Protective waterproof seal keeps contents dry, even when fully submerged
- Adjustable storage shelf with multiple positions
- Hanging key rack and passport/document storage
- UL classified to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 12.88 in. x 10.38 in. x 12.25 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 16.5 in. x 14.5 in. x 19 in.
- Weight: 82-pounds
- 5-year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||81.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.01 x 14.69 x 19.09|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.