Honeysuckle White Frozen Self-Basting Bone-In-Breast Whole Turkey Breast, 7-9 lbs
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Honeysuckle White Self-Basting Bone-In-Breast Whole Turkey Breast:
- Premium quality
Instructions: Keep frozen.
Explore this item
|Model:||55650 OR 50522|
|Digital Video Formats:||Whole|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8 G||13|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||12|
|Cholesterol 85 Mg||28|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 22 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is a brand of its' own. I buy these all the time, I thaw it & cook it in my crockpot on high for 2 hours, and then switch to low and continue to cook for about 8 - 10 hours. So easy & delicious!!by Mema20579/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honeysuckle White is owned by Cargill. It is NOT a Jennie-O product. We've been buying Honeysuckle White (whole) turkeys for Thanksgiving for years. It is excellent, especially if your family loves leftover white meat for sandwiches. We don't care for any of Jennie-O's products and find Butterball to be merely OK.by kamzng11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Multiply by 2,2 the price you pay. I got 1956 grams of breast meet out of a 4350 grams I paid. So you get 45% of wath you pay, or 1 pound of breast for every 2,2 pounds you pay.by FGPRM1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a 7 lb Honeysuckle White Self-Basting Bone-In-Breast Whole Turkey Breast. I want to use the crock pot. how much time at high med or low. and ho
- I love to cook this turkey breast in the crock pot! I usually cook on high for 1 hour, then turn down on low for about 7 hours. I hope this helps, enjoy your turkey breast!by Mema20574/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?