Maltitol Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame K, Malic Acid
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maltitol Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame K, Malic Acid is a smart alternative to honey. This sugar-free honey comes in a pack of 12. Use this imitation honey on toast and bread, as a sweetener for cereal or in your favorite cup of tea. The imitation honey is a fantastic option for those who need to limit their intake of sugar.
MALTITOL SYRUP, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME K, MALIC ACID:
Ingredients: Maltitol Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame K, Malic Acid.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf stable|
|Manufacturer:||Honey Tree, Inc|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Features:||Sugar free , Proud supporter Of the diabetes research institution foundation , Kosher|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7222300025|
|Brand:||Honeytree Natural Foods|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.57 x 0.85 x 0.38 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 8 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 17 G||6|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this product have any real honey in it? I am allerigic to natural honey, and I am looking for a replcement
- You'll need to contact the manufacturer to be sure, since it shows, "Natural and Artificial Flavor" on the list of ingredients.by Griff1/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not many replacement choices-- i found the taste to be ''not good'' but if you haven't eaten real honey due to allergy it may pass as a sweetener to you-- it's a chemical concoction which no one in my household will use or buy again.by abearwhocares11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- buy real honey! this chemical concoction did not taste very good in my opinion. it may be less noticeable in cooking/baking but from container to tongue-- i found it lacking!! in 'real' honey taste.by abearwhocares4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is malic acid a main ingreadiant? I suffer from gallbladder issues and Malic acid it helps with the stones and pain
- Yes, the product contains Malic Acidby CommunityAnswer4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?