Similar items in stock
Honey Nut Cheerios? Cereal 17 oz. Box
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
First Ingredient Whole GrainA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient.15g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily.
First Ingredient Whole Grain Oats, Can Help Lower Cholesterol*, Simply Made. Grown. Milled. Toasted., No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors, Gluten Free
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Bran, Corn Starch, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Rice Bran Oil and/or Canola Oil, Natural Almond Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||GENERAL MILLS SALES, INC.|
|Features:||Can help lower cholesterol , Reduce the risk Of heart disease , 13 vitamins And minerals , Kosher , 110 calories per serving|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Brand:||HONEY NUT CHEERIOS|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains almond ingredients.|
|Digital Video Formats:||Box|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.62 x 14.38 x 9.62 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||1|
|Sodium 190 Mg||11|
|Potassium 115 Mg||9|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the ingredients, it's simply gluten free, and does not show gluten as a by-product. It's only 125 calories per 3/4 cup size serving and the fiber content does help curb the appetite.by MsMamme2/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know how much of what you are asking, but a serving size is 3/4 of a cup, or one ounce by weight, or 6 ounces by volume.by deltadawn5911/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very goodby Jswo11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Joey: based on the weight and price the cereal comes out to 17 cents per oz. So the cost by serving depends upon the size of your cereal bowl. How many ounces are in your bowl?by coldheel9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says on the front of the box, Gluten Freeby Bachelor5/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually! Big News! Cheerios is now GLUTEN FREE! I just about jumped out of my chair when I read that on their website!! They did away with their cross contamination (which was the only thing preventing it from being gluten free, they didn't have to modify the recipe...Thank God!) and it will be fully distributed by early September.by KellyMae1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these Cheerios aren't Gluten-free. The Oats they contain are gluten-free, but the preservatives they use to keep the cereal shelf stable contaminate the oats.by Silkyog3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I have read the whole box and do not find that it is gluten free anywhere on the box. There is a 1-800-328-1144 you might try. However, I do believe if the cereal was gluten-free, General Mills would have it printed where all could see.by Hissifer3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?