About this item
Getting the creases out is made easy with this Honey-Can-Do Ironing Board Cover. This item is made with 100 percent cotton fabric that stands up to heavy use. With a 6mm fiber pad, this ironing cover offers an extra-firm smooth surface so your iron easily glides over. The elastic banding also ensures a snug fit. This item is designed for standard 54" boards.
Honey-Can-Do Superior Ironing Board Cover:
- Honey-Can-Do ironing board cover stands up to heavy use (ironing 6-12 times a month)
- 100% cotton ironing board cover is long lasting and colorfast
- 6mm fiber pad, gives an extra-firm smooth surface for easy ironing
- Snug-fit elastic banding
- Designed for all standard 54" boards
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 0.25 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't think so.by Mekong367/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will not. The cover is designed for standard 54 inch boards.by CommunityAnswer5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This blue padded cotton cover fits snugly over my 15" x 54" ironing board.by Mekong3611/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured mine, it is the same size. This pad fits perfectly.by CaseysGranny11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is washable, be cautious when drying it though because it can shrink. I tend to just put it back on the ironing board and let it air dry in a few hours. ;)by KierChina11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is machine washable.by AADPP11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?